Caution of Our Li Polymer Battery
• Do not reverse charging for lithium polymer battery. You should connect the battery and the charger correctly.
• Do not do the short circuit for lithium polymer battery. It causes permanent damage.
• Do not use the lithium polymer battery under extreme conditions, such as extreme temperature, deep cycles, extreme overcharge, and over-discharge.
• Do not store the lithium polymer battery in a hot & moist place.
• Do not ship the lithium polymer battery with a full charge. It’s better to keep voltage 3.6V~3.7V for shipment.
• Do not use the lithium polymer battery when it’s noisy, high temperature, leakage, swell, and abnormalities.
• Do not throw the lithium polymer battery into the fire. It may fire, explode, produce harmful gas.
• Do not connect the lithium polymer battery in series or in parallel.
• Do not disassemble or break the lithium polymer battery.
• Do not throw the lithium polymer battery into water or the other liquid.
Get an answer before you buy it. Whether a quote or a specification request from our battery section,
you can count on our lighting fast follow up.
We do not provide telephone support, the reason being that it is impossible to offer a quality product at an attractive price or answer your questions without making some compromises. We have decided to compromise on human resources rather than the technical.